– M.2 SATA SSD Compatibility | Accepts any size of M.2 SATA SSD with Key-B or Key-B&M
– UASP Supported for Raspberry Pi 4 | Maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
– Two Full-Sized HDMI | Improves the dual-monitor support of the Raspberry Pi 4 for its video input
– Power Management Modes | Offers 2 power management options with automatic booting or “Always ON Mode”
– Built-in IR Support | Programmable IR support to the Raspberry Pi with streamlined options. Works out of the box with the Argon ONE Remote.
– Active Cooling | Software Programmable 30mm FAN via the Argon ONE software
– Passive Cooling | Aluminum alloy top case acts as a giant heatsink connected to the CPU of the Raspberry Pi 4
– Cable Management | Repositioned all ports to the back of the Raspberry Pi 4 to highlight its sleek and modern design.